Women will be diagnosed with Fibroids
of African American Women have Fibroids
Hysterectomies each year are due to Fibroids
of all diagnosed fibroids are symptomatic
The Foundation’s mission includes:
- Educate the American public about the health, social and economic damages caused by uterine fibroids diseases.
- Focus on research and advances in fibroids disease treatments.
- Inform women that they do not need to suffer from uterine fibroids diseases and that embolization of uterine fibroids is an effective and non-invasive treatment option.
- Advocate public and private payer coverage for uterine fibroids embolization.
- Engage in fundraising activities with public and private companies to support the Foundation’s mission and activities.