TV Reality Star Shay Johnson Named Fibroid Fighters Ambassador
Women will be diagnosed with Fibroids
of African American Women have Fibroids
Hysterectomies each year are due to Fibroids
of all diagnosed fibroids are symptomatic
The Foundation’s mission includes:
- Educate the American public about the health, social and economic damages caused by uterine fibroids diseases.
- Focus on research and advances in fibroids disease treatments.
- Inform women that they do not need to suffer from uterine fibroids diseases and that embolization of uterine fibroids is an effective and non-invasive treatment option.
- Advocate public and private payer coverage for uterine fibroids embolization.
- Engage in fundraising activities with public and private companies to support the Foundation’s mission and activities.
Recent Study Affirms Uterine Fibroid Embolization Can Help Women Conceive Successfully After Treatment of Fibroid Symptoms
Talk About ‘U’: A Live Discussion About Fibroids & Hysterectomies on April 22, 2021
Uterine Fibroid Awareness Reception in D.C. Focuses on National Women’s Health Crisis