Uterine Fibroid Awareness Reception in D.C. Focuses on National Women’s Health Crisis
Women will be diagnosed with Fibroids
of African American Women have Fibroids
Hysterectomies each year are due to Fibroids
of all diagnosed fibroids are symptomatic
The Foundation’s mission includes:
- Educate the American public about the health, social and economic damages caused by uterine fibroids diseases.
- Focus on research and advances in fibroids disease treatments.
- Inform women that they do not need to suffer from uterine fibroids diseases and that embolization of uterine fibroids is an effective and non-invasive treatment option.
- Advocate public and private payer coverage for uterine fibroids embolization.
- Engage in fundraising activities with public and private companies to support the Foundation’s mission and activities.
Video Interview: Congresswoman Yvette Clarke Discusses Uterine Fibroids Awareness
Event: Women’s Health & Uterine Fibroid Awareness Reception on March 31, 2021
Fibroid Fighters Foundation Launches New ‘Talk About U’ Campaign